We are Butler & Willow and the environments we create for Companies around the UK help retain talent and attract further skills whilst boosting bottom lines. We now require a dedicated Head of Sales to join us and support our growing success.
The role offers fantastic career prospects for you. So, if you are local to our working showroom in Nottingham, and champion the know-how and expertise in creating valuable relationships with end-users needing workplace interiors, we want to talk with you about you becoming accountable for the successful fulfilment of your own sales & marketing plan within our business, supported by the rest of our highly skilled and motivated team.
Our core values define how we work and it is important that these mean just as much to you as they do to us. In short, they help us C.R.E.A.T.E great things together: –
C. Commitment – We do whatever it takes
R. Responsibility – We take ownership
E. Empowerment – We use initiative
A. Ambition – We drive success
T. Trust – We do the right thing
E. Excellence – We beat expectation
It would be fantastic if you came to us with these fundamental skills that we can help you build upon them:-
- The experience to produce, execute and maintain a highly effective sales & marketing strategy specifically targeting end-users and not main-contractor opportunities.
- The expertise to understand workplace environments and work with a wider team to produce well-considered project proposals that win.
- The ability to generate successful results, nurture relationships (internally & externally), and effectively lead a growing team.
Beyond these we will work together to continue your development, professionally and personally.
Does this sound like a place that you would like to work?
If so, we would love to hear from you so please take some time to answer these 3 questions and email us at Smarter@butler-willow.co.uk along with your CV so that we can get in touch: –
- What’s the biggest personal or professional success you have had in the past 2 years
and why was it important to you?
- Can you give an example of how one of our core values resonates with you?
- What’s the most important attribute that you look for in joining a Company and why?
We look forward to meeting you…
James Willow – Managing Director
***Please no agencies***