We at Butler & Willow and the environments we create for Companies around the UK help retain talent and attract further skills whilst boosting bottom lines. We need our next project owner to join us and support our growing success.
The role has the potential to offer fantastic career prospects for you, so if you are local to our own working showroom in Nottingham and are commercially experienced within workplace interior fit-out, we want to talk with you about you becoming accountable for producing successful bids and ensuring the smooth project management of them alongside the rest of our highly skilled and motivated team known within the industry.
Our core values define how we work and it is important that these mean just as much to you as they do to us. In short, they help us C.R.E.A.T.E great things together:
- C. Commitment – We do whatever it takes
- R. Responsibility – We take ownership
- E. Empowerment – We use initiative
- A. Ambition – We drive success
- T. Trust – We do the right thing
- E. Excellence – We beat expectation
It would be fantastic if you came to us with these fundamental skills that we can help you build upon them:-
- The ability to understand an end users brief & requirements
- The know-how to compile a well-considered & compliant proposal with multi-trades
- The experience to assist a wider team in the project management & successful delivery
Beyond these, we will work together to continue your development, professionally and personally.
Does this sound like a place that you would like to work?
If so, we would love to hear from you so please take some time to answer these 3 questions and email us at Smarter@butler-willow.co.uk along with your CV so that we can get in touch: –
What’s the biggest personal or professional success you have had in the past 2 years and why was it important to you?
Can you give an example of how one of our core values resonates with you?
What’s the most important attribute that you look for in joining a Company and why?
We look forward to meeting you…
James Willow – Managing Director